Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:29:06 -0400 (EDT)

Sandy,

I agree 100% with what you are saying. Unfortunately there are folks out
there who go from list to list and cause problems, get kicked off of the lists,
and resurface with new "handles" and start stirring up the shitpot again.

Unfortunately there isn't an Internet ListServe screening device capable of
administering the MMPI heheheehe—if there were, I would probably not be able
to post anywhere...

Best WIshes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives: Welcome