Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: Kees Brandenburg <ctb_at_zeelandnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:09:03 +0200

Camden, you are right but the links you find on google are allways to
the real listarchive and not to a 'mirrored' one. Which is in my
opinion a step too far and something differnt than the google cache
which is still the real site but cached at google. Nabble also claims
the possibility to 'post' on the nabble.com version of the list. It
looks like nabble is using a real subscribtion for this.

The quicktime-vr listmanager reported this:

"Hello everyone-
We have located and removed the nabble.com list archiver, and have
banned them from re-subscribing. No more posts will be going to their
archives. We have also asked them to remove any lists.apple.com
archives as per their FAQ, and expect it to be dealt with soon. "

Gord what do yo think of this?

our lists archive on nabble.com

http://www.nabble.com/Alternative-photo-process-f15046.html

It's well done anyway