RE: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: Keith Gerling <Keith_at_GumPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:56:22 -0700

"In fact, there is someone on the list I
surmise right now whose identity is probably not authentic."

Who is it? Not Nigel Betternueue? He is Terry King. The IP address is the
same for Nigel as it is for Terry.

I just sent a Nabble message to the list using the name Thor Bols, a
legendary alt poster from the past. Even the Nabble-sent message does not
disquise the fact that it was sent from Gumphoto. There's a lot of info to
be had by looking at the message header.