Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs_at_silvergrain.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 04:12:14 -0400 (EDT)

From: Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>
Subject: RE: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:50:30 +0300

> :) The first time had I saw that name (w/ interesting behaviour) I
> checked and the IP's were "different".

I guess a lot of people did that :-)

> If the IP's are same now, that shows that he isn't as prudent as he was
> at the beginning.

As far as I know, his IP was always same and it was different from
anything used by TK. However, based on my search, there is another
person on this list who posted from the same IP as Nigel Betternueue's.
I'm not sure if this is coincidence of two members living in the same
network zone or something else.