Re: posting from Nabble

From: Kees Brandenburg <ctb_at_zeelandnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:47:03 +0200

Hello Tomi,

Maybe you should have proposed your options to the list and
listmanager before registering lists@nabble.com. As lists@nabble.com
is not a 'normal' subscriber and can be used as an open backdoor by
the nabble visitor this seems a more polite way of doing.

For this list it is my personal opinion that it should be
'subscribers only' so I hope you will change that.

thanks,

kees