Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble'

From: TERRYAKING_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:36:08 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 29/6/06 9:59:54 am, mail@loris.medici.name writes:

> Hi Terry, I guess you haven't took your morning shower yet because you're
> confusing Ryuji with me (the second time BTW). Ryuji and I are different
> persons.
>

> Loris.

Loris

Sorry

But we were faced with such a sea of correspondence in our in boxes labelled
'Re: Alt List correspondence on "Nabble' that I regretted raising the matter
in the first place. I apologise for raising it as seeing that sea tends to make
one think to oneself, perhaps I have better things to do.

I just wondered what 'Nabble' was. As someone else said, what harm is there
in it especially as it seems to provide a useful service.

Terry

Terry King FRPS

RPS Historical Group (Chairman)

www.hands-on-pictures.com/