Good Mark on the test (Re: Test rs@silvergrain.org)

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/01/06-05:25:34 PM Z

I can find out when the problem began, but the problem was persistent
and seen in every single post you made, until now. (I have access to
emails as raw file coming straight out of the server and I'm pretty
sure it's on your (to be precise, AOL) side.) This particular post you
just made is free from this problem. Did you change something?

Ryuji