it's that time again--SPE

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 03/04/06-10:23:15 AM Z

In less than three weeks SPE begins--Society for Photographic Education--in
Chicago. Maybe we can set up an Alt List cocktails meeting? I will be
staying at the conference hotel (three of us faculty are going from MT).
Last time we all met it was a hoot, but I wasn't prepared for the fact that
trying to find a group of faces I did not know in a sea of 1000 at a
cocktail party is next to impossible. So, tawk amungst yerselfs....I head
out to New Orleans in 5 days and will be mostly off the airwaves for a week,
so you all can do the planning without me :)
Chris