RE: source for glutaraldehyde & Which gelatine ?

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 03/06/06-10:43:32 AM Z

Christina, I'm soothsaying now (don't know what caused this - this is
not one of my usual properties, probably it's due something I ate in the
launch):

Anyway... Inside my head, I see you going to Europe (to a country with
the name starting with an "E" and to a place with the name starting with
an "R") to take a workshop! ;)

Regards,
Loris.