yupo and gum

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/09/06-01:57:49 PM Z

P.S. What I really liked about yupo and gum was the speed of printing
with it. I was printing color layers on it (no negative, just
hardened layers of pigmented dichromated gumto check color blends;
this was before I realized that I could coat the pigmented
dichromated gum on mylar and use the colored mylar sheets as overlays
to check the color blends) and I was able to do a lot of them in a
very short time: 5 seconds in the sun to expose, a quick dip and
swish in water to remove unreacted dichromate, and then dry with a
hair dryer for a few minutes, and the whole thing was dry and ready
for another coat. It was really slick.
Katharine