Re: paint pad for applying sizing

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/11/06-12:01:17 PM Z

By the way, I tried using the paint pad to smooth the dry-brushed gum
on yupo and it didn't work, but what's more troubling is that it put
dozens of little hairs into the emulsion. I had noticed some hairs
in my pad-sized papers, but I thought the hairs were too long (about
1/4 inch or so) to come out of the paint pad, so I was blaming my
hakes for having a sudden shedding attack. But in this case, it was
definitely the pad.
Katharine