Re: Sausage and dichromate

From: bsinger ^lt;bsinger@sasktel.net>
Date: 03/15/06-04:09:20 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> Actually Loris, I could *theoretically* browse, just not now...
> meanwhile, thanks, you are a genius.
>
> (But still, I remember another message about preservative... But then
> there's also the fact that folks didn't live long enough in those days
> for the bad effects from eating dichromate conserved sausages to
> manifest. Plus, who knows what ELSE was in the sausages?)
>
> J.

I think I have this figured out. If you left sausage meat under a
negative, out in the sun, long enough you could make some sort of
image, perhaps even a smell-o-graph. But I think you might get a visit
by the neighbourhood dogs before you get anything much to look at. [I
think there is a dog in the neighbourhood called yupo, but I digress.]
To quote a famous fellow list member. HeHeHe

Barry