Re: transmissive densities - Glossy vs. Premium Semigloss

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 03/18/06-01:20:08 PM Z

Hi Loris,

Thanks very much for the feedback and confirmation. I didn't lock, and
took my readings from two different prescans. I will re-do.

There are no negatives in my life, only positives (I work with polymer
plates). :-)

As far as methods, the procedure I've been developing is posted here:

http://lytescapes.com/procedures/polymer_photogravure.html

Jon