Re: transmissive densities - Glossy vs. Premium Semigloss

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 03/18/06-01:45:17 PM Z

Hi Loris,

Yes, I'm testing to see how much ink gets put down
on the media with the different paper settings.
And I agree, taking reflective readings and formulating
a curve to adjust any areas that need help on test prints,
based on what I've heard from others here, is the way to go.

Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding or miscommunicating that.

Thanks again!
Jon