OT - Reference to a statistic of portrait images in contemporary print media

From: Tsuyoshi Ito ^lt;tsutu@earthlink.net>
Date: 03/20/06-10:21:59 AM Z

Hi,

I am in the middle of writing a proposal, and I need a source of a
statistic.

I vaguely remember someone or some source was saying that certain % of
images in print media is some sort of portrait. It was more than 50% for
sure, but cannot remember what the number was. It does not have to be
precise, but I want my statement to be factual.

Does anyone knows about a reference/source of this particular statistic?
Any lead would be appreciated. Thanks.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi