Re: Gum chemistry is simple and easy and Gloy

From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
Date: 03/22/06-12:10:55 PM Z
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi Terry,

I went to University in Durham for a short while. In my opinion, Durham Cathedral is one of if not the best example of Church Architecture in
Europe if not the World. I wish I could attend.

I should be back in the UK by late October. Should I drop you a line then to firm things up?

I could not find Gloy anywhere. Lots of places advertise it but none have any stock, which led me to make a few enquiries as to its make-up. I
think I could make my own if all goes to plan. It looks almost too easy so there must be a catch..! Direct Carbon here I come!

Have a great time in Durham,

Regards,

David H

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk Up to 2Mb Broadband now from just £11.99 a month