Re: Accurate subject headings

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/24/06-01:04:26 PM Z

On Mar 24, 2006, at 10:51 AM, Loris Medici wrote:

> If I'm not mistaking, there's also an article about the method @
> alternativephotography.com

Yes, that's what the URL in the post I was looking for points to. But
I had to find the post in order to find the URL.

I haven't frequented alternativephotography.com very much since it
wasn't accessible to the browser I used routinely until a couple of
months ago, and so when I wanted to see something on that site I had
to go to a different browser, a hassle. So I've never thought of it
as a place to go, even though it is friendlier to my present browser.
As someone who was raised on the original philosophy of the web and
html, that said every site should be accessible to every device and
every browser, I've never had much patience with sites that don't
seem to operate by those principles.
Katharine