RE: Accurate subject headings

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 03/24/06-12:51:01 PM Z

If I'm not mistaking, there's also an article about the method @
alternativephotography.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Katharine Thayer [mailto:kthayer@pacifier.com]
Sent: 24 Mart 2006 Cuma 20:24
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Accurate subject headings

On Mar 24, 2006, at 9:57 AM, Loris Medici wrote:

> Yes, you perfectly can... But in another thread and subject please
> (that was the point of my clarification - I see that it worked hence
> the topic change)...

Having spent some frustrating time earlier this week looking for Clay's
ternary diagram and finally finding it under the subject line "Adam needs a
printer" I would echo Loris's plea for accurate subject headings. (I
couldn't remember the word "ternary," or I could have located it with a
simple search; I was thinking of words like "triangulation" but couldn't
dredge up "ternary.") Katharine