RE: VDB

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/25/06-10:57:14 AM Z

Scott,

Has anyone come across a good CMYK color setting for Van Dyke Brown prints
from digital negs ? I am just starting out with the dig negs and thought I
would try some VDB's.

I'm not sure I understand your question, however I think you mean what RGB
values should or could one use to create a colorized digital negative for
making Van Dyke Browns?

Honestly determining this your self will give you the best results in the
long run since there are so many other variables at play. You can check out
Clay Harmon's article on alternativeprocesses.com, get Mark Nelson's PDN
e-book or Dan Burkholder's book for producing digital negatives.

Good luck,

Don Bryant