Gloy is NOT PVA

From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
Date: 03/25/06-12:33:41 PM Z
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi All,

I know, it's an old subject but I would like a bit of information from someone in the chemistry field. But first, in my search for the elusive and
almost extinct Gloy gum, I came across some interesting information. Two quotes both from different sources state that the gum (Gloy) does
not contain any PVA.

Does anyone out there now of a date when PVA was discovered/invented? This is directly relevant to the accuracy of this information.

Can anyone help?

David H

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk Up to 2Mb Broadband now from just £11.99 a month