RE: Gloy is NOT PVA

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/27/06-07:51:23 AM Z

Like I said in another post, as far as I know, poly(vinyl alcohol) is
nontoxic to experimental animals in any reasonable amount. It's used in
moistenable gumming and I've licked quite a bit of it. Fuji Neopan 400
in 120 size comes with the strip that is mint flavored in USA, but if
you buy them in Japan, you get to choose from 6 flavors, including one
that's caffeinated.

(the flavor part is a joke)