Re: New Gloy = Bakerex

From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk
Date: 03/28/06-09:34:15 AM Z
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi Terry,

The contents are as Bakerex; PVAOH + glyerol(ine). I don't know what the exact recipe is though. It strikes me as ironic that O'glue has been
available for 30 years in the USA....and it's gloy..to all intents and purposes..)

Regards

David H

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:19 , TERRYAKING@aol.com sent:

>David
>

>Did you check the tech sheets for this product ?
>

>I know of no reason why it should not work if the formula is similar, but  the drawback is the same as it was for Gloy which has been
ovetaken by new technology. I kept using Gloy as it was easy to buy and was convenient. Now I intend to put Bakerex in my old Glpy squeezy
bottles.