RE: Papers for Argyrotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 03/28/06-09:36:02 AM Z

Thanks Sam. I just ordered some (it's too cheap to refrain from ordering
it). It looks like it has a cold gray color. I hope it's not as dark as
shown in Dickblick's page. I plan to make prints sized around 9"x12" to
11"x14". Do you think I'll need to use a plexi (or such) support in
trays?

I guess this paper buckles / becomes wavy when coated; how do you manage
to coat evenly such thin papers?

Let me admit that I felt strange while ordering a sulphite pulp paper
after all that stability discussion ;) It seems that I'm not so much
obsessed with archivality... (I'm saying this thinking sulphite papers
are not as archival as pure cotton fibre papers - but I can be
completely wrong...)

TIA,
Loris.