Re: New Gloy = Bakerex & PVA Criteria for making gum prints.

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 03/29/06-02:08:28 AM Z

Katherine and Ryuji are off on a side track.

.Specific gravity is a guide to whether the material will help us to make
gum prints. If it is too light , or thin, highlights are likely to be
contaminated. If it is heavy, the mixture will not, among other things, coat properly.

The criterion here is whether the material will do the job we demand of
it.

Simple tests with commonly available PVAs will show us.

Terry