Re: New Gloy = Bakerex & PVA Criteria for making gum prints.

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/29/06-12:48:47 PM Z

Terry, you previously said viscosity measurement is sufficiently
related to, and can be substituted with, specific gravity measurement,
and I pointed out that that isn't the case. If you like to escape to
an argument "all those are irrelevant to making a good enough print"
at the end, I suggest you don't make such an inaccurate statement that
is highly vulnerable to begin with. Making good prints and seeking
truth are two different goals, of many other goals people may have.