Re: upgrading to CS2!

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 03/29/06-07:28:03 PM Z

Mostly the terminology has changed in the print menu e.g. "Same as Source"
is now called "No Color Management", little things like that. Ha. Quality
wise you shouldn't see a difference with output as long as you plug in the
right settings for your workflow. A nice new toy is the HDR capability which
allows you to squeeze a big density range (neg. or transparency) into a
small one (paper).
Check out the link for an overview on colour management changes...
http://www.earthboundlight.com/phototips/color-management-changes-cs2.html
~m