Re: upgrading to CS2!

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 03/29/06-11:21:29 PM Z

The one thing that "may" cause trouble is color management. It has
changed quite a bit from 6 to CS2. If you are use to doing negs with
color management off (ala Burkholder), this shouldn't be an issue.

On a Mac, you can have multiple versions of Photoshop on the same
machine. On a Mac if you "upgrade" Photoshop, the old version is left
intact and is perfectly useable. I think I still have Photoshop 7
somewhere on my machine (wasting HD space). PCs, I think, do the same
(check with someone better at PCs than me). A real nice option as you
learn the newest versions.

Cs and CS2 are much more 16bit friendly, a real joy for digital negs :-)

Tom