Re: shaking booty at SPE

From: dan@haygoods.org
Date: 03/29/06-11:49:01 PM Z

> Those who miss the darkroom experience have worked at transforming the
> digilab to a darkroom experience--low lights, music, etc.

Controlled lighting in a "digilab" is probably more due to wanting a
consistent monitor viewing environment than wanting to reproduce the
aluring dark warmth of a wet darkroom.

Say, did they go so far as to leave open trays of developer, stop, and
fix, to make their digilabs *smell* like a good wet room ought to? (I
thought not...I know a few people who abandoned wet process work
specifically because of chemical sensitivity.)