Re: Another pyrocat hd question...

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 03/30/06-08:16:45 AM Z

Pyrocat-HD is meant to be used as a one-shot and discard developer.
With this type of processing you need a minimum of about 75ml of the
1:1:100 solution for processing a sheet of 5X7 film. 200ml of the
2:2:100 is quite a bit more than would be needed for one sheet of
film, so I believe you could use it again for a second sheet, though
you will probably get more B+F and slighly less contrast the second
time. Why not just split the developer into two 100ml units and
process each sheet separately?

Sandy