Re: gloy for tricolor on yupo?

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 03/31/06-07:21:16 AM Z

In a message dated 31/3/06 2:06:09 pm, mail@loris.medici.name writes:

> What about glass? My few experiments w/temperaprint made me think that
> it should also work on glass (or any other impervious surfaces such as
> ceramic tiles, metal ect...) I also tried it on back of RC paper and it
> works there too...

Loris

Pete was trying to get it to work on water-colour paper; he told me that Lupo
or equivalent, was the only 'paper' he could find.

Of course, it is fairly easy to get gum, cyanotype, kallitype, platinum and
so on, to work on glass, ceramic tiles. Acrylic and so on. Over the years we
have done it using a gelatine substrate with a scattering of pumice powder while
it was still wet.

It is worth comparing the Lupo approach with that which modern carbon and
carbro workers use.

Terry

Terry.