gloy for tricolor on yupo?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/30/06-09:16:18 AM Z

On Mar 29, 2006, at 11:49 PM, Loris Medici wrote:

> 2. It can be used on synthetic surfaces like Yupo (or glass) because
> it's more adhesive than gum; that's another big plus since synthetic
> surfaces dry in a moment - imagine making a tricolor gum (sorry,
> dichromated PVA) in just 2 hours!

If my experience with yupo is any guide, you could make a tricolor
(whatever) in less than 2 hours, more like half an hour, on yupo, but
I've never been able to get three layers of gum to stick on yupo
(although I haven't tried layering the very very thin layers of gum I
showed on yupo a couple of weeks ago.) If gloy can adhere to the
surface for three layers, that would be something in itself. Do you
know if anyone has actually done this?

Katharine