Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer_at_pacifier.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:34:38 -0700

P.S. I meant to apologize for the odd flaws in the image, which were
caused by gouges in the transparency material (I was apparently too
aggressive with the razor blade sometime when scraping hardened gum
off this piece of mylar) that I didn't notice when coating but that
showed up in development.
kt