Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images x 2

From: trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 20:07:04 -0700 (PDT)

actually David, in the rural areas, especially in
Upper Egypt, female circumsiscion (spelling?) is quite
common...and they do arrest people for being gay...i
had two co-workers who were partners and were
entrenched in the gay community...they knew several
people who had been arrested at parties that had been
raided (and not for drugs)...although, sometimes i
think egypt is a little more civilized than chicago as
well! sometimes...

--- davidhatton@totalise.co.uk wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:13 , Toomanyducks@aol.com
> sent:
>

> >I'm sorry, I just can't let this one go
> by.....is'nt Egypt the place were it is
> a culture norm to cut women's clitorises out?
>
> Er... No actually...
>
> >Where they are still arresting people for being
> gay?
>
> Er No actually...
>
> >Give me a break, comparing Egypt to Chicago...is
> this a joke?
>
> I think it is a joke. Egypt is much more civilized
> than Chicago, USA..; and Egypt
> is a country, Chicago a City I think..
>
> There's a bigger beach in Egypt too:)
>
> Regards,
>
> David H
>

> >Deborah Betz...long time luker
>

> ---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail -
> http://www.totalise.co.uk Up to 2Mb Broadband now
> from just £11.99 a month

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham