RE: Hello

From: Liam Lawless <lawless_at_bulldoghome.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 04:39:19 +0100

Sandy,

Because it wasn't a proper attachment, more of an "insertion". An
attachment is a file that needs to be opened in its own program (Photoshop,
Word, whatever) whereas the offending article in this case was an inserted
picture (not a file as such). Pictures cannot be inserted in plain text
messages...

Liam