Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 12:16:28 -0400

Katharine,

losing the decimal doesn't really matter because the numbers where way off
without them, I think most could figure out something was wrong with these
numbers.

I'm sure this is a misunderstanding (on my part) or a different
interpretation of what "contrast" means and since you have much more
experience on this then I do, would you be so kind to explain further what
you mean. "> Well, for me 5% gives too much contrast already, so I sure
wouldn't
want anything less."

About the presentation thing, maybe I mixup things, maybe I misunderstood,
I'm not sure but I was left with the impression that someone would present
this kind of work as a normal paper print . Which seems to "defeat the
purpose" to use your own words.

Regards
Yves