Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images x 2

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:11:58 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi Trevor,

>actually David, in the rural areas, especially in
>Upper Egypt, female circumsiscion (spelling?) is quite
>common.

Yes I understand that but it isn't the 'norm' as toomanyducks asserted.
Unfortunately some governments aren't as liberal as others where the gay
community is concerned. But as I said if one knows one is breaking a law (or even
if one doesn't I suppose ignorance is no excuse etc etc..) one has to suffer the
consequences - I suppose..

All the best

David H.

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk Up to 2Mb Broadband now from just £11.99 a month