Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images x 2

From: davidhatton_at_totalise.co.uk
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 08:56:07 +0100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi,

No offence taken at all (really don't get the 'much
to the dismay of the British' thing. I do however dispute your assertion that
change is always a good thing...:)

Regards

David H

On Tue, 02 May 2006 12:34 , trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@yahoo.com> sent: