Re: Brush development of palladium prints. RE: Potassium Oxalate developer for Platinum printing

From: TERRYAKING_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 04:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 3/5/06 1:39:23 am, sanking@clemson.edu writes:

> Terry,
>

> Then I must assume you have never actually printed a 21 or 31 step
> transmission wedge of log 3.0 in palladium and actually measured the densities step
> by  one of the steps at paper base white.
>

> Sandy

Sandy

I use Stouffer 21 step wedges on all my platinum test prints. I also cross
check against a density reading of the negative which I have exposedd and
processed for a potential full density range which will give good gradation in
the print without reversal or blocking out while not using contrast cxontrols.

Terry

Terry

Terry