Re: Brush development of palladium prints. RE: Potassium Oxalate developer for Platinum printing

From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 09:26:04 -0400

Terry,

you say below "I prefer to get my negatives right frst and not use tone controls. To my eye this produces a better print.", I think I understand why you say this and here I assume you are talking digital, to make it as short as possible I would say if you are not using the proper methods or techniques to work out things in the numerical world things can and will degrade fairly rapidely. I'm not saying you have poor working methods, I'm just trying to find possible explanations to why you say such a thing. There are other possible explanations of course.

Regards
Yves