Re: Jon Edwards Print Humidifier Prototype

From: Alberto Novo <alt_list_at_albertonovo.it>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 07:24:59 +0200

>> I'm interested to something remaining in the gelatine after a long
>> wash, on the contray of sugar and glycerol.
>
> What's your application/goal?

Resinotype. Say a 30-50 g/m2 gelatine coat, which is sensitized with
dichromate, exposed and washed overnight, then dusted on with hydrophylic
powder.
At present I add table sugar like for carbon tissue, but this obviously
helps keeping the paper flat only at the beginning.
The finished print curls and requires very long times under weights to
become more or less flat.

Alberto