RE: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Dave Soemarko <fotodave_at_dsoemarko.us>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 17:49:29 -0400

Marek,

It was a bank of 8 BL tubes, 24" each. I don't print cyanotype or palladium,
so I have never tried it that way. The long exposure and concentrated
pigment and thick emulsion give me a very long scale in gum though (10 or
more *clearly distinctive* steps).

But this was not a new test. It was done about 7 or 8 years ago.

Dave S