Re: Cyanotype paper question - Strathmore Bristol

From: Randall Ellis <reellis67_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:18:44 -0700 (PDT)

Holy cow! I'm headed back to the shop to get some more
then. This is really nice paper. It's typical though
that the newest batch is different just when I found
something I really liked... The place I got this had
one or two left in stock, and they don't move a lot of
this type of product so I must have gotten lucky.

Thanks for the tip Sam!

- Randy