Re: Photography Resources

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 21:46:37 -0400 (EDT)

Christine,

You are welcome.  Tthe Curtis dvd is already in my queue... I love his work.

Saw original Curits Orotones in Andrew Smith's gallery in Santa Fe....one of
my favorite galleries.

By the way I went to the Art Institute of Chicago and saw the current photo
show: The Concerned Photographer which had prints from the museum's collection
regarding social change—FSA photographers, Salgado, etc. Great show with great
prints.  Of course it wasn't political! hehehe just kidding.

Also saw a great Surrealist show there.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book