Lecture and Workshop in Vancouver

From: Dan Burkholder <fdanb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:43:01 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry for the last minute notice but I wanted to let those north of the
border know about some stuff I'm doing in Vancouver in the next couple days.

On Friday evening (May 12) I'll be giving a slide show (and not a yawner
either) in Vancouver. This will be held at the Art Center, 2060 Pine
Street, Vancouver BC Canada.

Then on Saturday, May 13, I'll be giving yet another "One Day Digital
Blitz" at that same location. We'll cover all kinds of
"real-photography" issues including the High Dynamic Range work that has
taken my personal fancy lately.

I just consolidated the HDR web site (and added some new images) at
www.danburkholder.com/shadows/ so have a gander.

More info on both the lecture and workshop at
http://www.vancouverphotoworkshops.com/community/newsletter.htm/. Note
that the bio photo they have is outdated. Both my lenses and I have
become older and wider since this shot was taken. ;^)

Hope to see some of you in Vancouver!

Contact me off-list at info@danburkholder.com with any other questions.
Thanks!

--