Re: borders (on prints)

From: altprinter <dstevenbryant_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:47:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hellena,

I much prefer prints made with a mask. Prints that have a sharp edged border and show no brush or over coating marks. This means most of the time I like a paper white boundary around the image, although at times I like a DMAX boundary, especially prints made from full frame large format negatives.

For work prints though I don't worry about the final presentation.

Don Bryant