RE: Glut

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 18:18:42 -0400

Hi Marek,

Thanks for your comments. I am also using about a 3-4% gelatine
solution applied in two coats for my carbon final support.

And yes, I want to harden albumen for the same purpose. In talking
about final supports with an albumen printer I learned that albumen
coated papers were used at one time as final supports for carbon
prints and I would like to explore this for my own work as coating
with albumen appears to offer some advantages vis-a-vis coating with
gelatin.

Best,

Sandy