Re: Glut AND job

From: Sandy King <sanking_at_clemson.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:42:36 -0400

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the comments about glut. I used about 5ml per liter of
a 3% gelatin solution and the gelatin hardened sufficiently for
carbon printing by the next day. I applied three light coats.

Congratulations about the job. Montana State is incredibly lucky to
have someone with your creativity and work habits.

Best,

Sandy