epson 7800 large format printer?

From: Carmen Lizardo <carmenlizardo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone used the Epson 7800 for digital negs?
I am thinking of getting one, but I don’t have any
experience using this printer. I would appreciate any
information on it. (I’ve been using and HP designjet
printer for the last five years, but it does not print
with enough density for kallitype negs or for the PDN
system)
Thank you, and have a lovely day! (its really nice
today in new york, I think i will put my tomatoes and
peppers in the ground today!)
Carmen