Re: epson 7800 large format printer?

From: Jack Fulton <jefulton1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:31:14 -0700

I've not used it for negs as of yet, but can attest to its wonderful
nature and quality. I've written a profile for the Moab Entrada
Natural & Kayenta papers and, well, darned near perfect.
You can read a lot about it from a friend's post. In fact, it is most
likely the single most informative
page you could find on the printer.
www.josephholmes.com/news.html
Cheers