Re: More questions

From: Susan Huber <shuber_at_ssisland.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 05:00:01 -0700

Hi all;
I pay the Canada Postal shipping and handling fees which are often quite a
chunk of money to get the chemicals through customs. I deal mainly with
Formulary in Montana and very infrequently with Bostick for the platinum
toner for POP as I find Bostick very slow.... (over a month to get to the
west coast of Canada).
Does anyone have JDPhoto's web site/ e-mail address?
Thanks,
Susan